Monday, August 2, 2010

July Favorites!

Oh my goodness why is this year passing by so fast?!?! I know im going to say that like every month but it really is just flying by lol I feel like i don't even have time to have monthly faves. Either way this is a short list of products i used the most since i purchased them. There all must-haves for me lately, i love them so here they are...
1) Luxury Talcum Powder in Lily of the Valley - this has been my favorite smell all month! I got this at TjMaxx for $5. It's a silky powder with floral fragrance, that removes excess moisture from the skin after bathing, leaving it smooth and scented. It's long lasting and fresh. Downside is that it kinda makes my skin turn white, since the powder itself is white lol But it smells like heaven so i don't mind.

2) Urban Decay Naked Palette - of course i would talk about this lol i've been using it like every single day since i got it. I absolutely love this palette! It's probably the most favorite item i have in my entire makeup collection. Check out more pictures and swatches HERE

3) NYX Mega Shine lip gloss in Sweet Heart - I recently got this but its apropriate to include it in my July favorites. I've been using it every single day. I combine it with Myth lipstick and its my new signature lip combo. It comes out a pale peachy pink. I've come to love the smell of it too lol! Highly recommend checking this color out.

4) Milani Liquif'Eye metallic eyeliner mencil - my favorite HG eyeliner ever! Here's a full review on it HERE. This is my second eyeliner already haha.

5) Mac Myth Lipstick - i dont even know how many times im going to mention that i found my favorite lipstick of all time. This is the most perfect nude ever. It's on the pale side, but since i have pigmented lips, it works great for me. If you don't like super pale out lips, then this might not be for you, but if you love that and you haven't tried this, i highly recommend checking it out.

6) Mac MSF in Petticoat - this being my first msf, i have to say im in love. It gives my face a nice metallic rosy glow. It looks amazing and its pretty pigmented so i dont have to apply too much. I will definitely get more msfs in the future.
_________________________________
What are some of your July favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment