Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New HG liner!

The new Milani Liquif Eye metallic eye liner pencil
One word ... AMAZING!
Many of you might be familiar with, now, my ex-HG eyeliner, which is the L'oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner, which is about $8-$9. This new discovery of mine, the new Milani liner pencil is about $5-$6. The quantity doesn't matter as much as the quality. Even though the love of my life, L'oreal pencil is still amazing, i noticed it would make my eyes very itchy by the end of the night. They are very comparable. They're both creamy and soft.
Since i decided its out with the old, and in with the new lets talk about it!

Milani Liquid Eye metallic eye liner pencil... new product from Milani that is definitely worth reaching for and compare to many high brand liners. It feels like a liquid liner and its intense color lasts throughout the day without smudging or fading. It comes in five different shades: Black, Silver, Gold, Aqua and Brown. I want to try the other colors also, because the various shades is like the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils, which i like because they give different choices of color you can choose from. The Milani pencils are limited and i really hope they bring out more colors with the same consistancy.
Pros:
- All day wear
- Smooth application
- Smudge -Proof
- Doesn't itch my eyes by the end of the day
- Great price


Cons:
- Limited colors
- Needs to be sharpened quite often

All-in-all its an amazing eyeliner and i highly recommend it if you haven't checked it out yet. For it to replace my L'oreal eyeliner which has been my HG for a year almost, it means its really amazing. Love it!
_______________________
Thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. YES! I love this eyeliner like no other. i literally have like four of these, three in black and one in brown =)! they are dupe of urban decay 24/7 liners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for this review, can't wait to try it :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever used anything from Milani even though it keeps popping up here and there, as if it's a sign I should try them lol I hate it when I have to sharpen eye liners all the time, that's one of the reasons I won't be repurchasing the UD 24/7 liner in Zero. :/ So I just use a retractable eye liner from Ulta or Jordana. Who knows maybe I'll end up trying it though, you make it sound good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Princess Kabuki - It's so good! Definitely a dupe.

    @Liloo - Glad it helped =)

    @Ebru - I highly recommend it. The price is worth it for the quality you get. Very high brand feel to it.

    ReplyDelete