Monday, June 21, 2010

Small Skincare Haul

I decided to try out a few new skincare products that i've had my eye on for a while now. I picked up five things and im still testing them out, so i won't write anything yet. I might make individual reviews for the ones i think it worth talking about.
So here's what i got...
St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub - this is something new and i've been wanting it since i saw it. It says to clear breakouts and reduce redness. It's Oil-Free and contains salicylic acid acne medication with 100% natural green tea.

St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub - i've had the apricot scrub before, but they have different ones. This one is for blemish & blackhead control. It exfoliates to prevent blemishes and cleans pores. It's Oil- Free and contains salicylic acid acne medication with 100% natural exfoliants.

Neutrogena Oil-Free moisture for Sensitive Skin - i needed a new moisturizer and i decided to get this one since i do have sensitive skin and i generally like neutrogena products. It's an ultra-gentle facial moisturizer, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and alcohol free (im going to write a review about this soon)

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash - it's a facial cleanser that soothes redness. I have uneven skintone because of redness on my cheeks. It clears breakouts and reduces redness. Naturally soothing aloe and chamomile. Again it has salicylic acid ance treatment. So far i like it, it leaves my face soft and clean. I'm still testing it though. It does help with the redness a tiny bit.

Neutrogena Makeup Remover cleansing towelettes - no matter what method of makeup removing i use, i always go back to these. With one towelette i remove my eye makeup and my face makeup and it leaves it soft. It gets rid of all the oil and dirt built up from the day. I highly recommend these. There are 25 towelettes in each packet.
__________________________
Have you tried any of these?
Would you like to see any specific reviews?

1 comment:

  1. Love love LOVE the makeup remover towelettes. I'm very interested in hearing what you think about the green tea. I have the apricot scrub and I really like it, but I've been so curious about the green tea since it came out. Great haul and I'm looking forward to hearing about more!

    ReplyDelete