Monday, August 30, 2010

Wish List! - Britney Spears Radiance perfume

If you don't know by now, i will inform you now that i am in LOVE with all of the perfumes that Britney Spears came out with. Out of all 8 that came out so far, i've owned and used about 4 and would definitely repurchase them over and over again because they're amazing. It's exactly my time of scent.

This new one is set to come out in September 2010 (soon!). This will be Britney Spears' 9th fragrance. It's a blend of "feminine blend of red berries, delicate flower petals and soft musk, packed in a bold and girly, light blue and pink bottle, decorated with fake rhinestones." Seriously ladies how adorable is the packaging?!?! I can't wait to actually see it and smell it. I hope i wont be disappointed, but by the description, it seem pretty promising.
The fragrance is already available to purchase online at the Elizabeth Arden website, so you can check it HERE if you're interested in getting it early. Personally, i want to wait and actually see the bottle and i have to be able to smell it and then decide.

Also...here's the commercial for it=)
Britney Spears Radiance Perfume commercial
________________________________________________
I will let you all know what i think of it as soon as it comes out in stores and if i will purchase it or not =)
What do you think about Britney Spears fragrances?
Are you looking forward for this one?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new bottle! I have been excited to see what it will look like and I'm pleased! lol

    thefashionspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottle looks so beautiful! I am a huge fan of her past perfumes, Curious and Fantasy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not good for a fragrance descriptions but I wanted to have a perfume collections.

    human pheromones

    ReplyDelete