Sunday, January 3, 2010

What am i using at the moment?

Shampoo: Dove Heat Defense Therapy Shampoo (It helps keep my hair shine and protect it from heat because I straighten my hair a lot)

Condtioner:
Dove Heat Defense Therapy Conditioner

Styling products: Got2b smooth operator Smooth Lustre Lotion (I use this when I want to keep my hair natural; it tames down the frizz, gives it shine and smells amazing), Got2b styl-tini Double Shot 24 hour Hair Thickener (I did a post about this as a monthly favorite; I use it on damp hair before I style it and it helps give my hair a little extra oomph); Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Serum (if I wash my hair at night and don’t straighten it, I put this in my hair and put it up in a bun; results in the morning: tamed down waves with no frizz); Biosilk Therapy Serum for my ends if they’re out of control.

Hair Mask: I actually do not use a hair mask but im finding some interesting homemade ones online and I plan to try them out then post about it so stay tuned

Shower Gel: Caress Evenly Gorgeous body wash (I love this!)

Body moisturizer: Ulta Body swirl in Cupcake (leaves my skin so smooth); Minerals Aromatics Body Lotion (it’s a 16.9 oz bottle; ive been using this a lot this past summer and I love it; i think I will actually be doing a post focusing on it soon)

Deodorant: Secret Platinum Antiperspirant Deodorant Invisible Solid in Vanilla Chai (it’s the only thing that I will ever use; I love the scent, it leaves me dry and its very fresh)

Cleanser: Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser (it cleans my face, leaving it soft and removes any makeup from my face)

Eye makeup remover: Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes (the best I’ve used so far that remove my mascara without hurting my lashes)

Exfoliator: St. Ives Apricot Scrub (my favorite!)

Primer: Haven’t ever bothered using one because I don’t feel I need it

Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Golden Beige (best drugstore foundation I ever used that doesn’t break out my skin)

Concealer: Revlon Colorstay (light); or Maybelline mousse concealer

Powder: NYC translucent loose powder (I use it to set my foundation)

Blusher: I don’t use blush all the time. If I do I use L’oreal perfect match blush or Mac On a mission blush (I usually just contour and highlight though)

Bronzer: Urban Decay in Toasted

Highlighter: I use my Sephora sculpting disc for this

Eyeshadow base: Mac Paint in Bare Canvas (love this stuff!)

Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Stray Dog ,Oil Slick (for a neutral eye look); Mac smoke and diamonds and nyx black (for a smokey eye look)

Eyeliner: L’oreal intense liquid eye pencil

Eyelash curler: Don’t really use one lol

Eyelash base: Sometimes. I have a Mac lash base

Mascara: Mac Zoom Lash (I love the intensity of the color; it really is the blackest black); Maybelline Lash Stiletto (I actually just use this for the wand because the brush really separates my lashes)

Lipstick: Mac Crème D’nude (it really is the perfect nude)

Lipgloss: Nars Turkish Delight (I use this A LOT lol if you haven't noticed in a lot of my look lol Its my favorite pink lipgloss ever); Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect (i got this in a sample size and i absolutely love it!); Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss (this is my handy gloss that i have in my purse)

Lipbalm: Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butter (i've had this for a while but haven't used this much till about two weeks ago and i absolutely cannot go anywhere without it); Carmex Strawberry Flavor (its carmex i dont have to add more lol)

Nail Color: I change it up all the time lol At the moment (like this second) I have have on Essie and Sinful Colors
______________________________________
If you have any questions about any of the products,
or would like a more in depth review please let me know =)

No comments:

Post a Comment