Friday, January 29, 2010

My top favorite lip glosses!

Making this post made me realize im a lip gloss addict! I tried making a post of my favorite lipsticks but i don't have that many lol I have a bunch of glosses that vary in color. I decided to pick my top favorite that i use a lot or just can't live without. So here they are...
(Left to Right)

NARS Turkish Delight - so this one may not be a surprise to some of you lol i use this the most and it is my top favorite. It's my HG lip gloss. You can kinda tell how much there's left in it right now lol If you don't have this in your collection i highly recommend it. It's a pale pink sorbet lip gloss that is worth having. You can get it at Sephora for $24. Trust me it's worth it.

Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in Unlimited Nectar - i recently got this and im loving the color. Again the taste and smell bug the heck out of me but once it's on i don't really pay attention lol maybe with more uses i'll end up warming up to it. I love the consistency and the fact that it lasts, which is why i added it to my top faves.

Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect 257 - if you've seen my Christmas post you know that i got this as a sample and i'm still considering getting the full size in maybe different shades. It goes on so smoothly and its not sticky at all. I love wearing it by itself or you can pair it up with a pink lipstick. It's a gorgeous shade either way...warm pink with shimmers

Sephora Lip Gloss in Precious Pink - i got this as a free birthday gift from Sephora. It's one of three shades that i love but this one's my top favorite. It's a gorgeous bubble gum pink which goes on clear anyway but you can still see the pink and gold shimmer. I carry it in my purse and whenever i need touch-up i use this. If you didn't get this as a free gift, you can buy a bigger version of it at Sephora for $10.

Sally Girl Lip Gloss Clear - i think i've mentioned before that i got because of my spontanious reaction lol being only 99 cents for such a tiny thing i didn't have high expectations but im really loving it lol It's not a thick clear gloss that is so heavy on the lips. It's very easy to work with and goes on smoothly. I usually pair it up with Revlon Nude Attitude lipstick. It's a very handy gloss i love it lol
_____________________________________
Do any of these make your "top favorites" list? What are some of yours?

3 comments:

  1. I love Unlimited Nectar! I agree that it lasts very long for a lipgloss but the smell drives me crazy!!!

    I recently purchased 2n and absolutely love it. It's super pigmented and just the perfect nude for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally loved the birthday glosses from sephora! My favorite its rose glow (?). I bought turkish delight but returned it, the consistency was amazing, It was just soo ugly on my lips. I am wayyy to dark for turkish delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey! Lipglosses! They all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete