Monday, January 11, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award!

Thank you gorgeous Natty for giving me the Beautiful Blogger Award!


RULES:
1.Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated

Alrighty! So here are 7 "interesting" things about myself lol they're sort of random because i tried to pick things i haven't really mentioned before lol

1) I used to have very thin short hair lol Now its super long and thick. I should make a post about my hair history. I've had highlights, i've had it colored burgundy, a lighter burgundy (almost mermaid status lol) and then black (the color i have now)
2) I will never accept the idea of being too old for Disney lol I am a child at heart and i prefer to be that way for as long as i can. My mom loves this fact lol
3) I love the smell of vanilla. Candles, lotions, perfumes... anything that has a vanilla scent drives me nuts. I always smell like vanilla even if it's just lotion like the warm vanilla sugar from bath and body works (roar!)
4) I get very involved when i read a book...like VERY lol i react out loud to whatever happens like.. OH NO! ...WHY?!?!?!... EDWARD COME BACK!!!... things like that, you get the idea lol
5) I have two chihuahuas, Mini and Gini lol... only one of them (Mini, my first) loves me...the other one doesn't like me at all lol Mini is my baby and i love her to pieces <3
6) I really want a tattoo... im trying to figure out exactly what to get because i dont want it to be whatever and then regret cuz its stuck on me lol I do know i want to maybe get a white ink tattoo cuz it looks cool lol
7) I love to sing.. Im too shy to sing with a lot of people around..I am the most comfortble to sing with my brothers around thats it...I sing in my car, in the shower and when im by myself...I love it


Now i tag: Muhsine, Natasha Marie, Miss P, Dianna, Adelinky, Zerin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing and for the tag. I'll definitely do this one soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 days later... muchas gracias for tagging me:)
    Doing this tag now :)

    ReplyDelete