Saturday, March 6, 2010

February Favorites!

It feels like forever since i last posted something! I know i might be a little it late with this but here are my February favorites. I didn't really use anything new that i haven't talked about before so i didn't want to repeat myself. Here are some new things i got last month and have constantly used them.
____________________________________________
1) Garnier Fructis Style Hairspray (Sleek & Shine - Ultra Strong) - so i've had this for a little while and i just re-discovered it. It's one of the good hairsprays that i have that actually does what is says for my hair. I've been into puffing up my hair a bit lately and this really holds it and it smells really good unlike other hairsprays!
2) L'oreal True Match Blush in Tender Rose - obviously i've hit pan on it a while back not this month lol but i recently decided to use it again and i think it's the best drugstore brand blush. I want to try other colors soon. Its very soft, goes on smoothly and it has a slight sheer tone to it so it gives my cheeks a slight glow. If you haven't tried these yet go try them!
3) Sinful Colors in Easy Going - i love this color! i made a post about it before. Check it out here. It's been the only color on my nails since i got it lol! i keep re-applying it every 5 days or so. It has a good lasting power. I highly recommend Sinful Colors nail polishes they're really great.
4) Wet'n'Wile brow and eye liner pencil in Dark Brown - this is my new favorite pencil to use for my eyebrows. It has a waxy feel to it so it sets my eyebrows while coloring them. The color works great for me. It's not too dark of a brown and not too light either. I got it at Walgreens for only 99 cents! It's a long pencil so it lasts for awhile. It doesn't smudge and it lasts all day!
5) Kirkland Angled brush with spoolie - is use this with my brow pencil. I pick up product on the brush and thats how i fill in the eyebrows. I control the amount of product i use and i can easily follow the shape of my eyebrow. Then i brush them with the handy spoolie!
6) Tool Structure 3 Row Styling Comb - lately i've been teasing my hair. I heard it is bad for your hair but i dont abuse it lol I got this comb at Sally's and the 3 row really does help tease the hair faster, rather than a regular comb. I apply the hairspray first and then tease it. It gives my hair a bit of volume and body.
___________________________
Questions? Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I think you might like the loreal blush in true rose, I used that one for a very long time and I would choose to wear it over more expensive brands, its a gorrrjussss colour!

    ReplyDelete