Monday, March 22, 2010

Small Mac Haul!

So i went to my local Mac counter the other day with my friend. I was very excited to check out their new collection that everyone has been raving about - Give me liberty of London. I swatched every single product! lol The two powders were sold out so i didn't get a chance to see them. But aside from the gorgeous packaging which makes you want to purchase every single item, nothing really impressed me much. I only ended up getting two things from this collection! I was surprised because i really expected id fall in love with more. The eyeshadows were gorgeous but i feel like i could live without them for a while or i could dupe them. The lipglasses were really gorgeous i have nothing bad to say about them i actually dont know why didnt pick up at least one LOL! So the two things i picked out was the Prim & Proper blush and the Ever Hip lipstick. I'm loving these!
____________________________
♡Prim & Proper Blush
(How cute is the packaging!!!)
I'm really loving this blush. The color is a neutral nude almost peachy coral on my skin. Since i've been looking to get a coral blush im sooo happy i got this one. It's also a satin finish so it's very soft and easy to blend for a very natural look. I love that it's not matte, not shimmery but still gives my cheeks a glow.


_______________________
♡Ever Hip Lipstick
I will try not to finish this one in one summer LOL! It's the perfect coral color. Since it's a cremesheen, its very soft and moisturizing. It's very creamy and not too intense when applied on the lips. I'm glad i picked up this lipstick out of all the other colors.
__________________________

I also checked out the Too Fabulous collection. They have the cremeshene lipglasses which i was dying to get! But i heard their making these permanent so i have time to get them. The mineral blushes are limited edition and they are all gorgeous! The one that caught my eye was Rhapsody in Two.
It's a frost so it would only work best as a highlight. The two colors are pale pink and a pale peach. When you mix them they give out a sort of subtle pink champagne color. It gives me the perfect glow i love it. It's my first mineralized blush from Mac! It's very exciting for me lol

_____________________________________
Do you get anything from any of these collections? What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. i was gonna get that lippie but it didnt show as much on my lips=[ my lips are colored already dont need any lipstick but i really liked that color super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! I got two shadows Bough Grey and Birds & Berries. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! You have now made me want that lipstick, haha... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I'm very happy with my haul i recommend all the products =)

    ReplyDelete