Sunday, September 5, 2010

My 1st Blog Anniversary!

Ahh! It's been a whole year since i started blogging! I was looking today at my very first posts and i LOL-ed. I had no idea what i was doing and if i was doing it right. I was very nervous and self-conscious about putting my picture on the internet for other to judge. I believe i came a long way from that. Even though i didn't keep up with blogging in the beginning, i did however grew to absolutely LOVE blogging and sharing things with everyone. I think it was mainly because i myself was growing comfortable with the makeup world and getting to know more and more about beauty and blogging. I am thankful for each and every one of you that follow, read, comment and enjoy my blog. All of you beautiful people inspire me to keep writing and sharing a piece of me with you. Thank you to all of you! =)

Future goal:
I will have a huge giveaway once i reach 500 followers! I know that's probably not going to happen anytime soon, but it never hurt to dream big right? LOL!

THANK YOU!!!
Amira
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment