Sunday, September 12, 2010

Haul - Bath And Body Works and Forever21

So i went out with some of my girls yesterday at the mall and i had a fab time. If you follow me on twitter you know i've been sick this weekend, so i needed a day out. I went to Mac and Sephora but didn't buy any makeup...shocking i know lol. I did however go to BathAndBody Works and got some goodies. They had a buy2get1 free special and i got two things for myself and one for my mom. Since i've been obsessed with coconut scent and in love with vanilla i thought getting these was perfect. So i settled for coconut vanilla body mist and matching lotion. I absolutely LOVE the smell. It's sweet and fresh and just yummy lol! So this is my current scent =)

Then we stopped at Forever21. I don't really like going there because i feel like its always crowded and a mess. I really love the jewelery that they have though so i would go there just for that. They had a rack with selected earrings for $1.50! Of course i couldn't pass on this so i got 5 pairs LOL! I love earrings and i don't really own too many nice ones so i figured lets get crazy now lol
____________________________________
Do you have any favorites from both stores?
Any other thoughts you want to share?

2 comments:

  1. I've heard many good things about Sweet Pea from Bath and Body works i think? We don't get it here though haha. I love the earrings you got! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have mixed feelings about Sweet Pea lol Its nice but not something id use much...and thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete