Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Halloween [WARNING!-Picture Heavy]

Hey everyone! Hope all of you had a fun Halloween this year. Mine was pretty laid back. Spent time with my brothers at home watching scary movies all night! We got dressed up and just ate candy while getting scared haha. We ended up watching Sleepy Hallow, Sweeny Todd and The Mummy! Thanks to the daylight savings nonsense we got to stay up and enjoy our movies =) .Now on to my costume! I honestly didn't think i was going to dress up at all but the night before i had an idea to use what i have, do some crazy makeup and hair and be someone else other than myself lol Sooooooooooooooooooooo.... i decided to be Lydia from Beetlejuice! haha. I googled some pictures of her and i did the hair like she has it..or at least attempted lol the makeup i tried combining the cartoon one with the movie, but also keeping it pale yet pretty. I used a very light foundtion that i have from Physicians Formula (i dont know why i have it so light lol). The color is called Classic Ivory and i honestly do not know why i own such a light foundation but it worked perfectly lol. I also used two purples from my 120 palette and some black. I threw on some falsies from Ardell. I forgot the number lol Also for the cheeks to contour them i used a gray shadow from a NYX trio and mixed with the lighter purple that i used on my eyes. I paled out my lips with NYC cover stick and added a bit of purple shadow under my bottom lip to make my lips stand out a bit. That's basically it =). With the hair i used a lot of boby pins and wax for the bangs. That's about it =) I had a lovely photobooth photoshoot on my computer haha so enjoy the pictures and if you have any questions or comments leave them below =)

No comments:

Post a Comment