Saturday, November 7, 2009

FOTD + My baking goodies!

Today was a simple day. I had to go help out my dad at his work so i wore sweatpants, sweatshirt and a baseball hat haha! Of course today would be a weird day in Chicago and be like 75 degrees so i was dying in that sweatshirt but nonetheless my makeup survived lol
What do you think of my Yankee pride? New Yorker at heart forever =P

FACE:
Revlon Colorstay foundation in 220 Medium Beige
JANE blush in Blushing Baby Doll
Urban Decay bronzer in Baked
NYC Translucent Powder

EYES:
Mac Paint in Bare Canvas
ULTA eyeshadow in Cocoa Bean (all over the lid)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Stray Dog (in crease)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Flip side (below my lower lashline)
NYX eyeshadow in Black (outher V and blend with the browns and half way below the lower lashline)
MAC Vanilla (highlight)
L'oreal intense eyeliner
Mac Zoom Lash Mascara
Ardell Falsies

LIPS:
MAC Cherish Lipstick
NARS Turkish Delight

___________________________________

IN OTHER NEWS:

Later tonight i baked muffins! Blueberry muffins =) They're so easy to make and they're ready in like half hour i love it. I baked them from scratch using a recipe i found online haha I didn't make them from the box so i feel acomplished lol They came out super delicious and sooooo good all fresh and warm with milk YUMM! Im very proud of myself =) Enjoy pics

=)

2 comments:

  1. those muffins look oh so good ! super cute yankkeeeeeees hat ! my bf is a hardcore yankees fan, for halloween we were a yankess couple :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks hun...thats sooooo cute yankee couple haha

    ReplyDelete