Friday, October 30, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!

I was awarded by the gorgeous Natalie aka "Natty". Thanks so much sweetness! =)


To accept this award do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated.
7. Leave a comment to each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

Now on to the 7 things about myself that hopefully people will find interesting lol
1) I was born in New York and grew up in Europe (Romania to be more exact) till 2001. I now live in Chicago and i sometimes wish i was back on Long Island with my friends and the family i have there.
2) I'm lefty lol this is a sort of a big issue in my family because we don't have any close living relatives that are lefties so everyone sort of picks on me on that fact ALL the time lol they think it's weird, i think its normal. My mom tried for years to make me use my right hand when i was in elementary school but it didn't work out haha
3) I'm super excited to tell everyone that i share my birthday with Britney Spears! haha December 2nd is the day i wish myself and her a happy birthday lol i've loved her for like ever lol i recently went to her concert and it was the best night of my life
4) I HATE pineapples lol i cannot stress it enough when people ask me questions about this issue of mine lol i've never liked the smell, the taste...even the way it looks lol i usually tell people im allergic to it so they would take me seriously lol
5) My favorite movie of all time is and forever will be Across the Universe. Nothing will ever top it bc nothing so far has lol i have a poster of the movie in my room, the dvd, a copy of the movie on my computer and ipod and the soundtrack in my car lol obsessed much?
6) I love to bake. Baking makes me feel accomplished and complete. Not so much that i get to eat sweet goodies but because i see everyone loving the cakes and cookies and it makes me happy
7) I collect makeup lol it is my love, passion and obsession. I don't feel i ever have enough of it lol i've been wearing it and "collecting" it since i was 12 when i wore smudged eyeliner around the shape of my eyes and shimmery eyeshadow. wasn't i just the coolest chick lol


Now it's my turn to nominate...
(also check and follow these amazing ladies!)
1) MakeupbyMel
2) Tiff
3) Chloe
4) ShimmerKisser
5) Tracey
6) Natasha Marie
7) MelForMakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment