Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Caress Evenly Gorgeous Body Wash!

I finally got my hands on this. I've been wanting it for a while now but kept delaying the purchase till now. I actually got it at Walmart. It's usually around $4.99 i want to say in drug stores and i found it for a little over $3 and the bottle is so much bigger!!! Talk about good bargain right! I also got some exfoliating gloves which work really well i love them. Those were around $3 too. The Caress is my HG of the week. It's a body wash AND an exfoliator. You can see the little grains in the sheer bronzy content which are not at all harsh on the skin. They make the skin feel warm and leaves it soft and clean. The smell is very feminine and almost like vanilla - "Burnt Brown Sugar and Karite Butter (aka Shea Butter)". Unlike other exfoliators, which are recommended to be used once a week or so, this is safe and gentle enough to be used everyday! I absolotely love the idea of having soft skin without being bothered by the granules or worried that it would leave my skin irritated. This two-in-one body wash and exfoliator really left my skin silky smooth all day. I highly recommended and i will definetly buy it again in the future when i finish it

No comments:

Post a Comment