- makes foundation application a dream
- no strong scent
- not sticky or heavy on the skin
- very soft and easy to apply evenly
- comes in a bottle with a pump
- little goes a long way - one pump on the entire face
- doesn't really help with excess oils
- doesn't really help with lasting power
Prep + Prime Transperant Finishing Powder/Pressed - this product is described as: "A silky, colourless finishing powder suitable for all skin tones. Reduces shine while optically minimizing the look of lines & imperfections. Wear over makeup or on its own. Now in a pressed compact for ease & portability." - I usually use my blot powder that adds some more color to my face. Trying a more transparent powder seemed like a good idea. This powder leaves my skin feeling extremely soft and blends in nicely without it looking like its caking my foundation. I use a brush to apply the powder to my face. My main concern was that it would make my face look like i'm a powdery ghost. I do feel that it has the tendency to make the foundation look a tad bit lighter than it is, compared to my usually face powder that just adds more color. I do love the fact that it helps with keeping my skin from getting too oily around my t-zone.
- leaves my skin very soft
- doesn't make my foundation look cakey
- blends well and is transparent
- no scent of any kind
- not too messy and powdery
- compact with a mirror for easy touch-ups
- makes face look smooth and healthy
- tends to lighten the foundation even though its translucent
Have you tried any of the Prep + Prime products?
What do you think?