Sunday, February 7, 2010

Estee Lauder - Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette

Ever been in one of those situations where you re-unite with long lost makeup that you always had but only now do you realize the preciousness of it? Well... it happened to me today! lol I was organizing my makeup a bit and thought of going through ones i put away in a box. I found this Estee Lauder palette and its sooooo pretty ..why haven't i used the whole thing yet?!?! I have absolutely no recollection of how where and when i got this palette so i can't inform you on that part. What i can tell you is that if you go on the Estee Lauder website you can find the individual shadows, duos and other palettes. This one though is a Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette with 15 eyeshadows - 13 Pure Color Eyeshadow and 2 Estee Lauder Signature (Roseberry Duo). It also has 2 sponge applicators which i don't use, and a mirror which is very handy.
Here it is...
(you can click to enlarge and see more clearly)

Top:
Vanilla, Ginger Drop, Sand Box, Amethyst, Bronze Cube
Middle: Camouflage, Cinnamon, Honey Drop, Mocha Cup, Pale Moon
Bottom: Mink, Ivory Box, Roseberry Duo (Berry), Roseberry Duo (Rose), Sugar Cube
All of the colors are very soft, pigmented and easy to blend and work with. Shadows are a combination of metallics, sheer, glitter and matte. I can't wait to use it for different looks, it's very exciting lol If you have any questions about the shade of specific colors let me know.
_____________________________________
Ever tried any of these eyeshadows? What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Pale Moon looks really pretty! :) And Amethyst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't left any make up, lipstick or foundation not fully emptied lol. More so if it is Estee Lauder. I love to buy makeup online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you done a tutorial using this exact palette? I recently started using makeup and found this palette, but I don't know where to begin. If you could direct me to a tutorial using this palette that would be so helpful.

    ReplyDelete