Friday, June 8, 2012

What's in my makeup box?

 I mentioned in my last post that i will talk separately about what i carry in my makeup bag that i carry in my purse. Technically it's a box but it works to fit all the essentials that i feel are necessary for me to take around. Even though i don't tend to fully touch-up my makeup throughout the day, aside from maybe lipstick or gloss, i still like to keep these things just in case. Sometimes at work the girls ask me to put makeup on them randomly and so these things are just the right products to use to give someone a makeover. Everything is somewhat packed tightly together but they still fit just right.
So here's everything spread out...
(from Left to Right in to particular order)

Lorac e/s mini in Serenity - this is a bronzy shade that i rarely use but i threw it in here because its so cute and small
Mac Togetherness Trio - this is one of the favorite shadow combo. I rarely use it so i threw it in here because i know i would for sure use it in any case.
NYC e/s in Nutty - this is a really nice neutral shadow, i really love it. 
Too Faced - blush brush 
Nivea Lip balm - love this stuff, very moisturizing
Mac Myth - one of my favorite lipsticks of all time
Three lipglosses from Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Mint (my fav), Mocha, Candy Cane
Nars Orgasm Illuminator mini - i'm really considering purchasing the full size i really love the glow it adds to the cheeks
Nail File 
Eyeshadow brush
Tweezers 
Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero 
Mini Mascaras - Mary Kay and Mac Zoom Lash
Perfume samples - Juicy Couture and Marc Jacobs

 _____________________________________
What do you carry in your makeup bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment