Friday, June 8, 2012

Update - What's in my bag?

 The purse that i'm currently using is the Michael Kors large Greyson satchel. I've been lusting for this handbag for a very long time and i finally got my hands on it. I spend a good 20 minutes deciding between this color and the brown one, and finally making up my mind to get the Vanilla. It's a beautiful creamy color that looks really summery and goes with any outfit anytime. 
Here's some information about the bag itself: 
MICHAEL Michael Kors styles the classic purse in super-soft leather and adds bold hardware for a chic, modern finish.

  • MICHAEL Michael Kors bag
  • Leather
  • Double handles with 5" drop
  • Top zip closure
  • Pyramid studs and buckle details at handles; detachable logo charm
  • Interior features signature lining, zip pocket, 4 open pockets and key keeper hook
  • 14" W x 10" H x 7-1/2" D
 Satchels are probably my favorite style of bags and this is my baby right now. The leather feel and beautiful spacious inside made me fall in love quickly. It has tons of space and various pocket room where you can store anything you want. One downside about a bigger bag is the possibility of overfilling it with unnecessary things, but then it wouldn't be a girls world would it (LOL). My dad likes to call my bag "the luggage'', and it has the tendency to feel like that sometimes but it's my favorite bag in the world. So with that said, here's everything spread out. 
(from left to right, in no order)
Keys - these are my house keys with a bunch of keychains. They feel so heavy i dont know why i carry so much LOL
Pens and Pencils - i dont understand why i need all of them but i carry it anyway
Post - it notes - in case i need to write things down to remember
Aruba Coconut lotion - this is my current go-to lotion. It's so summery and coconuty i love it 
SG Salon Grafix mini hairspray - every girl should have this handy for wild hair 
Axe mens body spray - my brothers gave this mini sized one, knowing i carry everything in my purse, they thought this would just add to it - so thoughtful LOL!
Perfume samples - One is my favorite Lolita Lempicka perfume and the other is the Justin Bieber - love them both.
Mini highlighter - its just too cute
Mini stapler - no purpose for this again but oh well hah
Floss - this is just necessary 
Tide To-Go - haven't used it too much but it totally works!
Hand sanitizer Strawberry - smells so good and has little sparkles!
Blue travel size container - i put some coconut body spray in it because i just love the smell
Scope - i should get rid of this and just carry gum lol
Kleenex tissues 
Wet ones 
Little coin purse - i keep first aid things in there like band- aids and neosporin 
Blue brush/mirror compact
Juicy Couture box - this is my current makeup bag i carry with me
Pandora catalog - since i started working there, i like to carry a catalog with me, not sure why exactly LOL
My little pharmacy - i keep advil, tylenol and midol in here
Coach wallet 

In my makeup bag i carry possibly too many things that i don't really use. I don't tend to touch-up much of my makeup throughout the day, but i carry it all for "just in case" moments. It's just a little of everything that i would use if i was stuck somewhere for a day and i needed to completely re-fresh and beautify a messy face, i would have the necessary tools for that. Plus how can i not use the cutest Juicy Couture box, which came in a set when i got my perfume a little while back. I will write a separate post on what i carry in my makeup bag.

But that's pretty much all i carry in my "luggage". It's just basic things that i like to carry with me, most for just in case purpose. Best part - they all fit! 
_____________________________________
Hope you liked this updated post!
Thoughts? :)

2 comments: