Friday, May 25, 2012

FOTD - Subtle Smokes

 I find myself wearing and loving a smokey eye look no matter what season. During the summer or when it's warmer out i dont always feel like wearing a ton of makeup, especially on my eyes. Though as soon as i spend a day wearing the smokey type of look i realize why i love it. You can say it's my signature look and it works to change it up everytime, whether you use more browns, blues or various combinations of light and dark eyeshadows. Here's a subtle smokey eye that i wore the other day that i really love. It's really light though it still looks smoked. 
 The pictures don't really do much justice to the look. I had lost my camera and until i can find its whereabouts im relying on my iPhone camera - boo. I listed all the products i used though if you want to re-create the look. It's been my everyday look for the past three days, i love it. 
FACE:
Revlon colorstay in Warm Golden
Mac blot powder in Medium Dark
Mac bronzer - Refined Golden
Mac Melba blush

EYES:
UD Hustle e/s in crease 
UD Toasted e/s on top blending Hustle
UD Mary Jane e/s all over lid 
UD Sin e/s outer corner 
UD Virgin e/s browbone 
Maybelline gel eyeliner 
L'oreal Voluminous million mascara

LIPS:
Mac Angel lipstick
Mac Peachstock lipgloss

4 comments: