Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Few current favorites

 I always find myself liking new things to wear everyday. However, i do have certain products that i find that i reach out for no matter which other ones are added on. These are all of them and they products i generally use from my lips to my legs that im just hooked on no matter what. These are what i use everyday if i dont really feel like doing anything too crazy. 
__________________________________________________________
LIPS
Mac Angel lipstick and Mac Peachstock lipstick
The combination of these two is perfect. I first like to apply Peachstock to kind of tame down my pigmented lips and then brighten it up with Angel, which a frost finish so it ads the little glossier finish without overdoing it. To me it's the perfect lip combo for everyday and matches any look.

EOS Lip Balm 
I absolutely love these little balms. I have tried the Lemon flavor before but ever since the new Strawberry one came out it's the one that im really in love with. It tastes really sweet, just like strawberries and moisturizes the lips really well. Perfect prepping for the lipsticks.
_________________________________________________________
EYES
L'oreal Voluminous million lashes Mascara
I always have a hard time finding a good mascara that helps out my small lashes. I haven't worn falsies in about a year now so my natural lashes need all the help they can get. The soft bristles on the brush really defines and separates the lashes and the formula really does help darken them and make them seem longer. I will have a separate post and full review on this one because it really is my holy grail mascara right now.

Mac Blue Orbit 
This eyeshadow recently came out with the "Extra Dimension" collection, which included other gorgeous eyeshadows and highlighter but this is the one that actually caught my eye. The shade is a really gorgeous sheer metallic light purple. I really love using this to add a touch of brightness to my brown eyes and make them stand out more with the purple eyeshadow. It would be really bright using it wet, but works just as beautifully dry.

Mac Satin Taupe
I've had my eyes on this eyeshadow for a really long time. It's everyones favorite and it seems to be the top favorite for an everyday all over color. The taupy color works really well with the Blue Orbit eyeshadow and makes the purple work really well with it. Definitely a must-have in your collection if you dont.
__________________________________________________________
Face
Mac Melba Blush
I talked about this blush in my last post and mentioned that it is my favorite blush. I've been using it every single day since i got it and cannot get enough. It lasts all day and really adds a nice natural flush to my face. It's very smooth and not chalky at all so it applies and looks very natural for everyday. Definitely another must-have in your collection. 

Mac Soft and Gentle Mineralized Skinfinish 
This is the only skinfinish that is a permanent one for Mac. I really wish they would come out with more permanent ones so we can have a variety and more to choose from. However the Soft and Gentle is really pretty and adds just the right glow that i'm looking for to finish up my look. The peachy bronze adds that softness and i love the size of the container also. This might last me a very long time so i love it.
__________________________________________________________
 Other
Justin Bieber Lotion
This lotion came with the set that i got with the Justin Bieber perfume which i absolutely love. I love the sweet scent, and the reason i really love this lotion is because it has small sparkles and i love using it on my legs. It adds a really nice glowy shimmer and since im a bit tanner now it looks really gorgeous i love it.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume
I recently got this as a set as a graduation present and im absolutely in love with this smell. I've been using it every single day and the lotion too so this has been my signature scent so far. It's very sweet and warm and also fresh at the same times. If you like that type of scents i highly recommend giving it a try.
___________________________________________
What are some of your current favorites?!

1 comment: