Tuesday, May 22, 2012

And they sayin I'm back... I'd agree with that!

It has been way to long since I've been seriously missing from the blogger world. I had a lot of personal things going on in my life and had to just take off from a lot of the outside and focus on the inside for once. Many of you follow me on my rarely used Twitter, which i have to get better at using, and on the new popular Instagram. 
With that said I am very excited to return to the blogging scene and update you on so many new things that i've been planning for a little while now. This post won't really be about anything beauty related, just updating on a few things, and what better way to do it then with visuals. So here's my current life and expect more to come! Yay!

(1) I finally graduated college!. (2) The best custom made computer sleeve. (3) New MacBook Pro!. (4) I'm addicted to Mac makeup like no other. (5) My iPhone is my baby. (6) Sparkly cases. (7) Love tanning. (8) Still loving my job. (9) The best snack in this world. 
______________
There are just a few randoms i wanted to share with all of you.
See you dolls soon stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. It's good to see your back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Amira!

    Please tell me where you got your custom computer case from?

    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete