Sunday, October 3, 2010

New makeup oganizer!

I went to Target to look for some new makeup organizers since my makeup seems to be all over the place lately. I found this stationary organizer on the clearence section for only $2! You can easily get office stationaries and turn them into gorgeous makeup organizers. I like the fact that it fits all the things i use at the moment so i dont have to keep them in my drawer and look for them everyday. 
organizer3
organizer4
Also in the back there's this part that opens up and has more space where i put the smaller palettes that i have. 
organizer2
organizer1
For the price i think it's really nice and helps me organize my makeup. Yay!
organizer
____________________________________________
What organizers do you use for your makeup?

3 comments:

  1. That was a bargain, it all looks so neat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really good! You've definitely picked up a great bargain :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! two bucks, that is a really good deal! I like how you organized your makeup in it too

    http://pearlsandpolitics123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete