Sunday, April 18, 2010

Small Drugstore Haul

I went to Walgreens yesterday to pick up some essentials lol I was running out of foundation and thought i'd go pick one up and i ended up getting two! I wanted to try the Warm Golden because the one i've been using (Golden Beige) has a slight pink undertone and it doesn't really match my neck and since the weather is nice i wear shirts that show more of the neck and chest and it looks terrible LOL! The reason i got another Golden Beige was to mix with the Warm Golden in case it was TOO yellow for my liking but it's actually perfect! I found this chart on Google telling you what match you are with the Revlon Colorstay foundation if you know your Mac foundation color.

After seeing this i was torn between the two shades because im an NC30. So far i've worn Warm Golden once and i was very happy. I will post an FOTD with it soon so you can see the difference if possible in pictures lol. It matches my neckline perfectly and im glad i finally found a good match that im happy with.

I also got a new L'oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil eyeliner because i was running out of eyeliners and this is my favorite one to use. It's smooth, lasting and intense. Goes great on the waterline. I picked up a new Carmex in the little jar because i finished my tube one and the other is in my school makeup bag.

They also had these candles on sale for $3.99 from like $6.99 so i couldn't resist. I LOVE candles and i can never have too many. I love the way they smell and they're very strong when i light them up because some of them don't really work. Love 'em!
______________________________
Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. It's always so complicate finding a color that matches the face and neck. Sometimes colors are so deceptive.... I'm glad you found a perfect match :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very deceptive because once you apply them they look different then in the bottle..but this works..thanks =)

    ReplyDelete