Saturday, April 3, 2010

March Favorites!

I can't believe march went by so quickly. I haven't had time to use too many things, or anything new that i haven't mentioned before. These are a few things i've been using constantly since i got them and i love them.

1) Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser - i've mentioned in a few posts that i use the Neutrogena facial cleanser. I decided to try the Cetaphil cleanser this time. It was on sale this week at Walgreens for about $7 and its a big 16.oz bottle! The smell is ok but it works really nice. It leaves my face clean and soft and washes away makeup and dirt. I got it for Normal to Oily Skin. It's gentle enough for daily use and it leaves my skin refreshed.

2) Beautique Lip liner in Natural - i got this at Sally's Beauty Supply for under $2! It's a great neutral lip liner and i've been using it this month. I've never worn lip liner before but i feel it really completes a look on your lips. I recommend checking these out. They're pretty big and good quality.

3) Almay Pure Blends eyeshadow in Ivory - i've had this for a while but never really used it. i recently re-discovered it and i love it! i use it for a highlight on my brow bone and it works great. It's not too shimmery but gives a nice glow and perfect highlight. It's the perfect shade too. It's not white and not too yellow. Blends very easily and works great.

4) Beyond Belief Chocolate Truffle Lotion- i found this on the sale rack at Sally's for 49 cents! I grabed it right away haha Its smells sooooo sweet just like chocolate and it moisturizes my skin really well. I've been using it a lot this past month im almost finished with it lol!

5) Mac Rhapsody in Two blush - i LOVE this! I've been using it every day since i got it. Check out my Mac haul i did recently for swatches. It's the perfect highlight and it goes great with my skintone i love it.

6) Mac Prim & Proper blush - i think i'm going to run out of this pretty quickly because ill be using it every day lol im in love with this color for my skintone. It works amazing. It gives me a great cheek color and a slight glow. I love it!
____________________________
What are some of your March favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment