Saturday, September 12, 2009

My miracle in a tube

So I've been having a lot of issues with my skin lately and i never seem to find the right product to use and work for me. I've been stumbling over this "answer in a tube" over and over again, so i decided to go get it and try it out. I've been using it every two days for the past week and a half and im LOVING it! This "Mint Julep Masque" by Queen Helene really does what it says, it "helps dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores". Even though i don't have acne pimples, i've been having a lot of major huge pores and it looked so ugly. This masque really cleared out the dirt and made my skin feel so fresh. I used it mainly in the morning as a wake-up thing. For the entire day my skin felt alot better and in a week i felt it become smoother and the pores weren't as visible and enlarged as they were before. You feel it working then you put it on. It feel like toothpaste almost and it tingles your skin till it dries. I love it because it works! I'm super happy with this product and it was only $3.99! Yay for better skin =)

........................................................................................

Picture of the Day =)

I love my dog

No comments:

Post a Comment