Sunday, September 6, 2009

August Favorites

Soooooo...where did summer go? It's been a weird month, weather wise. I didn't bother wearing too much make-up because it was hot. but here's some of my favorites of the month.

Biore Dual action moisturizer with SPF 30

JANE cheek blush - I use it mostly as contour


NARS lip gloss in Turkish Delight - Perfect sum
mer neutral pink

Double ended blending/crease brush - only $5!

Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner


MAC Smoke&Diamonds - Starflash


Urban Decay Foreshadow Eyeshadow Palette

Stray Dog eyeshadow - perfect bronze summery color
_______________________________________

In other news...Not related to make-up whatsoever... I planted some seeds of Forget-Me-Nots. I did not think it would grow because you have to plant these in spring, but they did! They didn't bloom yet but they look so cute growing =)

No comments:

Post a Comment