Thursday, October 11, 2012

Small NYX haul

Recently dropped by Ulta to check out some NYX products. I was looking for some blushes and lip products, but ended up getting a few lippie goddies and one eyeshadow that i've had on my wishlist for a little while now. With all that said, here's what i got:
Deep Purple single eyeshadow - as soon as i saw this shade and swatched it i knew i had to have it. I probably own more purple eyeshadows than anything else because they work great with brown eyes. This shade is a more black purple and really great for smokey eyes or more dramatic look. Its quite sheer and metallic with tiny silver specks. The slight downside is that there's a bit of fallout so you need to be careful. Other than that its a gorgeous color.

Xtreme Lip Cream in Natural - this is a pale pink beige shade and i love it. Its very soft and pigmented with a glossy finish. Its not sticky so it feels really nice on my lips. Because its so pigmented the color is real nude and it may look like a lot on your lips so a little does go a long way. I like to wear it mixed with a darker lip color, since it lightens it up a bit and gives me a nice shade. One downside that some people might not like it the smell. Its almost like plastic, but it doesnt bother me much.

Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Sweetheart - this is my favorite gloss at the moment. NYX has amazing glosses and the mega shine ones are the best ive tried so far. The shade is a nude peachy shade with slight silver sheen to it. It just brightens up my lips and the fact that its not a sticky gloss is a major plus. I like to pair it up with any lipstick because it compliments both a nude or a pink shade. It smells like cherries which i really like and i do wish that they stay power was a bit longer, but ce' la vie.

Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Clear - because i love the quality of these glosses i figured why not add a clear one to my collection. Same quality as the Sweet Heart gloss and i love it. If i wear a more matte lipstick or color in my lips with lip pencils, this clear gloss is great to just add on to the look.

 ________________________________________
Have you tried any good NYX products lately?
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This great and good site....
    Are you need best hair drayer and curling wand.. are you like shoping from online please visite my site and see what nice products..NOW HAVE A GREAT OFFER FOR YOU.
    http://www.stylingtoolz.com

    ReplyDelete