Thursday, October 4, 2012

Current Obsession - Tangle Teezer Original Pink

 First time i found out about this brush is from my fellow bloggers page Zara which you may know as Mouldyfruit! She had only good things to say about this brush so when i saw it at my local Sallys Beauty Supply store i knew i had to have it. I'm so happy that i found it since i thought they had it only in the UK. If you are from the UK and are interested in the brush, you can check out Zaras review on it HERE.

One of the most annoying things to me is to brush my hair after i shower. I have naturally curly hair so its really hard sometimes to tame it down and work with it smoothly. Even if i use conditioner, i still have knots in my hair and using a regular brush just pulls my hair out. First time i used the Tangle Teezer i almost screamed. Brushing my hair has never been so easy and smooth going. It untangles any knots easily without pulling the hair painfully out of my head. The bristles are soft and because of the way that they're arranged and different size it helps work with any part of your hair. Even after i style my hair, using this just makes everything look smooth and put together. I would definitely recommend checking this brush out especially if you have thick curly/wavy hair that gives you a hard time. 
Look for it at your local Sallys Beauty Supply. It's around $12 but i promise its worth it. 
It also comes in purple, but of course i had to have the pink one! 
__________________________
Thoughts?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment