Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Review - Almay Intense i-color smoky-i kit for Hazel eyes!

I noticed these new easy to use trios at my local drugstore and i had to get one to try out. I picked up the one for hazel eyes even though i have brown eyes just because these colors appealed to me more, and the brown eye trio was sold out LOL! These are perfect for those of you who just get started with makeup or want something easy to use in three easy steps to achieve a smoky eye look. 
Almay intense i-color smoky-i kit comes in four different trios, one for each eye color: brown, hazel, blue and green. The shadows are a bit shimmery, so if that's not your thing maybe these aren't for you. I love that it gives a very subtle smokey eye in easy steps that anyone can follow without disappointment. The quality of the shadows seem a bit dry when swatched but looks a lot better with a primer. I do like how the colors go well together in a way to make your specific eye color stand out. I will definitely be purchasing the one for brown eyes soon. 
 The one i picked up is for you hazel eyed beauties and comes with three colors that you apply on your lid, crease and browbone - a silvery gray, a lavender purple and an icy white. It also includes two spongy applicators, which i usually dont use.

I will be posting an FOTD using this trio soon so stay tuned for that...

Have you tried any of these yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment